Tuesday 21 May 2013

Midriff and Crop Tops

bought my cropped mohair sweater from Monki last month
it is perfect for matching bodycon skirt and patterned trousers

Top L-R:  Amy Hall Jaipur Top // Boy London Black Crop Top //TOPSHOP Rib Panel Mesh Crop Top
Bottom L-R: Marc Jacobs Mickey Mouse Cropped Pullover // Jungle Crop Tee By Escapology // River Island Roll Neck Crop Top



I selected crop tops with the hottest trend elements this summer :
Sheer // Bold Words // Mesh // Mickey // Tropical // Stripes with Turtleneck

Personally I like matching monochrome crop tops with printed trousers and skirts




Time for showing your fine-toned body

Because obviously Raf thinks so

Christian Dior Resort 2014

xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

totally loving crop tops <3

It would be awesome for you to check out my new inspiration post!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Eatlovemerry said...

So gorgeous! X

Natalia said...

I love this post!! <3

Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

xx from

http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC